It turns out, some people need more time to recover from this procedure, so my recovery time has been extended. I'm missing you all and hoping to be back soon. At this time, I am hoping to return on 9/24/18, with the doctor's consent.-- but that may change. I will be back as soon as I possibly can. It's way more fun to be with you than at home in bed! Do not worry about your grades, when I am back, we will begin updating grades for reading logs and the superhero articles based on the quality of your work, any work that was given to you from outside of our unit will be given a completion grades. It will take some time to get through grading all of this work, but I will work to make sure that your quarter grades are an accurate reflection of your growth and mastery thus far this year. I have heard great things about your work ethic and behavior. Keep up the good work. I adore you all!With love,
Jedi Master Kelly
No comments:
Post a Comment